Hi, my name is Dr Delordson Moinina Kallon, PhD. and I am your host on this site. This site was put together using notes I made when preparing for the UK Royal College of Pathology exams. I found them useful and I hope you do too. If you have an autoimmune condition or are you a researcher working in this area and you are interested in the scientific and clinical aspects of autoimmune diseases then you are in the right place. Welcome. I’m hoping this site can serve as a starting point for discussing the genetics of autoimmune diseases. I have over 13 years of experience working in the field of HLA, testing for associated genetic diseases but I know I’m looking forward to learning from you all. Please join the conversation. Sign up for email updates to this site and don’t forget to leave a comment.
Ps. Please note information provided on this site should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor for any medical concerns you may have.
All opinions expressed on this site are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of any employer, associate or sponsor.
- You get all the content of this website in one easy to read pdf format
- You get a list of over 300 references in H&I
- You have access to all the articles even when offline
- You can print at your leisure
- You get pull out tables summarising disease associations
- Finally you will be making a valuable contribution to the upkeep of this site.
Please follow me on Twitter @delordson